Antenatal Courses Booking Form
N.B. Please only fill in and submit this form if you definitely want a place on one of our courses.
If you have a question or enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- A booking form must be completed for all courses.
- All payments are requested within 7 days of receipt of invoice, except for Bumps, Balls and Breathing classes which are payable on the day. A place for your selected course will be held during this time. Payments not received within this time frame will be sent one reminder and a 24 hour extension for payment. If payment is still not received your reserved place will be released.
- Preferred payment is by BACS - details will be sent via email on receipt of your booking form. Alternative payment methods are available - please ask for details.
- Our antenatal courses are open to all parents and parents-to-be including young parents, women without a partner, same sex couples and surrogacy couples. Antenatal courses are for up to two people, and women may attend with any partner of their choice.
- Bumps, Balls and Breathing classes are women only, except for the session on the first Friday of every month in Carterton which is open to partners to attend too.
- When you submit the booking form, you will receive an automated email from MailChimp, inviting you to subscribe to the Birth Baby Balance mailing list. We encourage you to do this, as, amongst other things, it will keep you updated of any changes to class details, and you will, of course, have the option of unsubscribing any time you wish.
Please be aware that demand for courses is very high, and we are often oversubscribed. Please register your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Our Refund Policy for our Courses
- Cancellations before 6 weeks of first class date will receive a partial refund. For antenatal courses this will be the cost of the course less a £50 administration fee.
- Cancellations between 4 – 6 weeks before first class date will receive a 50% refund for antenatal course bookings.
- Cancellations within 28 days of commencement of course will incur a loss of the full course price because of costs incurred upon booking of venue and potential rejection of other enquirers if class is full. (Exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration on an individual basis).
- Refunds/discounts are not given for sessions missed within a course.
Birth Baby Balance reserve the right to cancel any course 2 weeks prior to course start date if a minimum number of attendees are not confirmed. In the unlikely event that this should occur an alternative course will be offered. If none of the offered dates are suitable then your initial course fee will be reimbursed in full.
By submitting a booking form for either an antenatal or postnatal course, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, and Refund Policy.