Antenatal Classes and Courses
We have a variety of antenatal sessions available, depending on how far into your pregnancy you are, and what you are after.
- For anyone up to 26 weeks pregnant, we offer a stand alone Early Pregnancy class.
- 26 to 32 weeks is a great time to start attending one of our six week long antenatal evening courses, giving you a chance to start making friends due around the same time as you, and thinking about what is important to you in labour and as a parent. Aim to get this booked around 20 weeks, to be sure of getting a place.
- We have weekly daytime classes to attend any time after 28 weeks pregnant, teaching you skills to help you to have a positive and empowered birth.
- If you can't make it to one of the full length courses, we offer the flexibility of having private classes in the comfort of your own home at a date and time to suit you.
- If you're expecting a second baby, you may want to have a short refresher on labour and birth, and think about the practicalities of looking after a newborn and your existing child.
- wherever you are in your pregnancy, you might like to get ahead with your infant first aid skills, so you feel ready and prepared for once your baby is here.
Find out more about each option by clicking on the pictures or headings below.