Postnatal Courses Booking Form
N.B. Please only fill in and submit this form if you definitely want a place on one of our courses.
If you have a question or enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- A booking form must be completed for all courses.
- All payments are requested within 7 days of receipt of acknowledgement email. A place for your selected course will be held during this time. Payments not received within this time frame will be sent one reminder and a 24 hour extension for payment. If payment is still not received your reserved place will be released.
- Preferred payment is by BACS - details will be on your acknowledgement email. Alternative payment methods are available - please ask for details.
- When you submit the booking form, you will receive an automated email from MailChimp, inviting you to subscribe to the Birth Baby Balance mailing list. We encourage you to do this, as it will keep you updated of any changes to class details, and you will, of course, have the option of unsubscribing any time you wish.
- For postnatal courses, women accept full responsibility for caring for their baby during each class. If the baby needs attending to for any reason during the class, the mother agrees to stop participating in the class activities to care for her baby, even if this means her missing out on some of the class.
- If you have twins or triplets, there is no extra charge for the extra baby/babies.
Please be aware that demand for courses is very high, and we are often oversubscribed. Please register your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Our Refund Policy for our Courses
- Cancellations before 6 weeks of first class date will receive a partial refund. For postnatal courses this is £40 (£60 refund minus £20 administration fee).
- Cancellations between 4 – 6 weeks before first class date will receive a 50% refund of £30 for postnatal course bookings.
- Cancellations within 28 days of commencement of course will incur a loss of the full course price because of costs incurred upon booking of venue and potential rejection of other enquirers if class is full. (Exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration on an individual basis).
- Refunds/discounts are not given for sessions missed within a course.
Birth Baby Balance reserve the right to cancel any course 2 weeks prior to course start date if a minimum number of attendees are not confirmed. In the unlikely event that this should occur an alternative course will be offered if possible. If the alternative dates are not suitable then your initial course fee will be reimbursed in full.
By submitting a booking form for either an antenatal or postnatal course, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, and Refund Policy.