You've already had one baby, so why come back for more classes?
If this is your second baby, chances are you've hardly had a chance to consider this birth journey, as you have been so busy looking after your little one. You may also feel that your needs at an antenatal class are slightly different from first time parents.
Parents attending a refresher course do so because they want to:
- learn ways to have a better birth experience this time round
- practice skills for labour such as breathing, massage or relaxation techniques
- find practical solutions to the challenges of caring for a newborn and another child
- meet other second time parents due around the same time as them, to create a new support and friendship network
Our Refresher Courses are designed to meet these needs.
Held in Ascott-under-Wychwood over three evening sessions and open to dads to attend too, if they are able to, you will have a chance to:
- consider your options this time round
- share previous experiences if you wish
- practice birth skills
- discuss the challenges of second time parenthood
- make new friends
Places on these courses are limited, so please state clearly on the booking form if you will be coming alone or with your partner.
Click here to read testimonials from previous class attendees.
2017/2018 Course Dates
Refresher Course R012, for December/January due dates: Mondays 13th, 20th and 27th November, 7.30 - 9.30pm.
Refresher Course R013, for February/March/April due dates: Mondays 15th, 22nd and 29th January, 7.30 - 9.30pm.
Refresher Course R014, for May/June due dates: Mondays 16th, 23rd and 30th April, 7.30 - 9.30pm.
Refresher Course R015, for July/August/September due dates: Mondays 11th, 18th and 25th June, 7.30 - 9.30pm.
£75.00 for 3 week course.